-
June 4th, 2007, 11:13 PM
#1771
HB Forum Owner
-
June 5th, 2007, 05:25 PM
#1772
Inactive Member
-
June 6th, 2007, 01:42 PM
#1773
Inactive Member
Susanne, Looks like you have beautiful weather for today mild temps at 79F/26C breezy under partly cloudy Skys.
I hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy the day.
*Up*
-
June 6th, 2007, 01:51 PM
#1774
Inactive Member
Ummmm, I'm not really enjoying anything today but that's another story*L
-
June 7th, 2007, 12:19 PM
#1775
Inactive Member
-
June 7th, 2007, 01:08 PM
#1776
HB Forum Owner
-
June 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM
#1777
Inactive Member
chance of a 96 here
Susanne I hope things are getting better over in your neighborhood [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="red"><font size="7">*Huggs*</font></font>
-
June 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM
#1778
Inactive Member
Well you certainly picked the right color hug [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2007, 05:05 PM
#1779
Inactive Member
Hugs ya'll back!!!
Its freaking hot here today, just as hot as inside of Luca's Incubator*lol
-
June 9th, 2007, 03:41 AM
#1780
Inactive Member
The board is being slow over here...AW was working...I swear i don't understand how that can be sometimes???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks